Last week I had gone to Goa to spend some time with my friends. I had decided that I will not workout those days and nor am I gonna be on a diet. This was the time to relax and have fun. And so i did:) It was such a blessing not to think what I am eating, or is this too high in calories. I just ate..
After all that junk food, I was sure that I had gained weight and was skeptical to get on to the weighing machine once I got home. To my surprise I had not gained much weight at all. Maybe just a kilo or so, which I knew I would be able to burn it out soon. I remember talking to a friend of mine some time back(who is trainer) that the goal of working out should be that we remain fit and be able to enjoy the pleasures of life. I remember she had told me that, workout regularly and let your metabolic rate be high, so that even if I do tend to eat some high caloric food, it will be automatically burned. I am glad that all the "sweet" pain of working out is finally paying off. Trust me it really hurts when you do all those squats and lunges and full push ups, but trust me its worth it :)
2 comments:
Oh ya! I was a bit hesitant about eating, then like you said...what's use of workout?? To eat! :)
yup:)
Post a Comment